The Florida Department of Education has released the 2019 FSA scores for each school. Listed below are the results of the FSA English and FSA Math tests for Leon county’s middle schools. The source of the data is the FDOE website.
The two tables below shows the FSA English and FSA Math scores for Leon county’s middle schools for 2018, 2019, the change in scores and the amount the 2019 score is above the state average.
The scores range from levels one through five. Level 3 is considered “satisfactory,” Level 4, “proficient” and Level 5, “mastery.”
Comparisons are based on the percentage of students that scored a 3 or above.
- Compared to 2018, FSA English and FSA Math scores increased for five schools and decreased for five schools.
- The largest FSA English gain was 4.1% at Fort Braden and the largest drop was 4.2% at Deerlake. The largest FSA Math gain was 3.2% at Nims and the largest drop was 8.9% at RAA.
- Montford led all schools in english and math by scoring 76.9% on the FSA English test and 82.2% on the FSA Math test.
- Nims was last in FSA English with 24.2% and Griffin was last in FSA Math with 22.9%.
- Five schools scored above the state average in FSA English and three schools scored above the state average in FSA Math.